Mystery's Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery's Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions by members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilliputt
Game Developer
Game Developer
Lilliputt

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Suggestions by members Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions by members   Suggestions by members I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:06 am

I was hoping the members of this site could post ideas or suggestions here. Smile
I'll start off by making a suggestion: I am guessing that this is not a site for uploading new plug-ins for AM but I was wondering if it would be possible to at least discuss such matters in a special thread. I have kinda sorta just realized how they are made but I still have many questions. Is that topic of any interest here or perhaps I have missed where it is possible to discuss such matters all ready here?
Suggestions by members 06
Back to top Go down
Mystery's Games
Game Developer
Game Developer
Mystery's Games

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by members   Suggestions by members I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:17 am

Thank you for your suggestion Smile

To answer your questions:

I'd suggest to present (and upload) new developed plug-ins for Adventure Maker in the Adventure Maker Forums Smile

If you would like to discuss about the creation of new plug-ins for Adventure Maker, feel free to create a new thread in this subforum:
http://mysterysgames.heavenforum.org/general-game-development-f5/

However, I don't think that currently we have enough members on this forums with specific knowledge about Adventure Maker and VBScript to answer questions about this matter, or to give you support.
If you need specific help/information about the creation of plug-ins, the official Adventure Maker Forums would be the right place in my opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysterys-games.ch
Lilliputt
Game Developer
Game Developer
Lilliputt

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by members   Suggestions by members I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:25 am

I realise that and trust me I have lurked a lot around that forum Suggestions by members Shy I only meant for general discussions. I will just create a little something just for minor concerns Wink
Back to top Go down
Mystery's Games
Game Developer
Game Developer
Mystery's Games

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by members   Suggestions by members I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:32 am

I see.
In that case, please create a new thread in the mentioned area about the creation of AM plug-ins Smile
Back to top Go down
Ducky
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by members   Suggestions by members I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:18 am

I got an email just now saying my account was judged inactive.. I've forgotten all about that account (forgive me my alien friend! Ooops)

So I came by to loook around... I don't remember what hte forum looked like a year ago but.. from looking at it now.. I'm having a heck of a time reading/seeing it.. the black font on a dark brown wood grain background is very hard to read. the Post threads themselves are fine but everywhere else..Ow. lol. Font size is small but I can fix that on my end.

I'll try to stop in more often as I still have 2 or 3 riddles to go yet...

I'm so bad! register and never post!! tsk.. oops...

ROFL alien2 <---I pictured you skinnier....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by members   Suggestions by members I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:36 am

Hi Ducky,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. Happy
We had to switch the template because the old one broke, and it seems that we didn't work enough on adjusting the colors.

We are going to work on balancing out the colors on the style sheet - this might lead to interesting effects until we find the right values.
Thanks for your patience.

Once she WAS skinnier Twisted Evil But don't let her read this shock

Edit:
It seems to be a difficult to balance out the colors on this skin, so I might look for another template.
I think I'm going to choose a pink girly one - I know how Mystery would hate it Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://mysterysgames.heavenforum.com
Mystery's Games
Game Developer
Game Developer
Mystery's Games

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by members   Suggestions by members I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:53 am

Hey! Evil or Very Mad
My husband is dead Suspect Wink

Nice to see you Ducky hug

Okay, I have found one that might be okay, did some minor changes, but there are probably more little things to do (like the user names that are currently grey, I need to find that in the style sheet confused )
Will mess with it over the weekend, for now I think it is usable.
If you notice any problems, please let us know here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by members   Suggestions by members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions by members
Page 1 of 1