Mystery's Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery's Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo Empty
PostSubject: Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo   Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:46 am

The creation of the full game may take up to 2-3 years. The planned features are for example:
- non-linear storyline (different paths possible upon the players' choices)
- realistic screen backgrounds and items
- different islands and cultures to explore
- animated characters with lip-sync (voice acting)
- some RPG features (like status bars); although the game will be a point-and-click adventure

The preview/demo game:
As first step, the "Sea Legend - Preview/Demo Game" will be developed, which won't have the full quality and features of the planned full game, and also the number of locations will be very limited in comparison to the full game. But the realistic screens will be implemented already here, and it will be an interesting point-and-click adventure game with a mystical atmosphere.

Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo Small_10
Back to top Go down
http://mysterysgames.heavenforum.com
Mystery's Games
Game Developer
Game Developer
Mystery's Games

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo   Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:43 am

Unfortunately I had a lot of other things to take care of in the past weeks, so that I didn't work on the game. Sad
But of course it was very often present in my head, and I've had some ideas in the meantime.

Now I hope that I can get back to it again. Currently I'm creating some artwork, and also test out different things - for example the interface and scripting solutions.
I'm not sure yet how the interface will look, but I'm posting one of my technical test screens (as you see the items are not yet created, so I've used simple images as placeholder ). Also the screens will be bigger with 800x600 pixels, this image is resized.

Although I'm pretty sure that the final version will look completely different from that. I hope to finish the demo version some time this year (and maybe also release a small game, too). Coffee

Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo Testroom

Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo Island_Testscreen_small
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysterys-games.ch

Currently in development: Sea Legend Demo
Page 1 of 1